18th November 2011, 02:01 AM
ashish dek

Which course should I go for after completing my CS? Should I go for LLB or MBA?

i m appearin for my 12standard finals...i want to go for CS after my 12th.w.what course shoul i go for after cmpletin my CS. ...should i go for LLB or MBA....

18th November 2011, 09:18 AM
vibhisha24

Default Re: Which course should I go for after completing my CS? Should I go for LLB or MBA?

If u want to go for CS and want to concentrate on it then go for it with any degree course and then after prepare for MBA
18th November 2011, 11:19 AM
neha garg 08

Smile Re: Which course should I go for after completing my CS? Should I go for LLB or MBA?

Hello friend,

All the Best for 12th exam.

And if you want to do CS after 12th then apply from now so that you can give foundation exam soon after your 12th exam in june. And after completing CS go for LLB it will help you for better placement as after doing CS students doing LLB gets better job opportunities. If you switch to MBA no doubt you will get one master degree but it wont help you along with your CS degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?