3rd June 2012, 02:47 PM
satpalvishnoi

How to make a career in Pharmacy after completing 12th, graduation and MBA in commerce?

i have completed 12th and gradution and mBA in commerce now i want to make my career in pharmacy because i want open medical shop and get license so i want do direct 12th again in biology . so please give me suggestion what can i do my age 27 year

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to teach BBA/MBA students if I do MBA and Ph.D in MBA subject after completing B.Pharmacy graduation course?
  2. Which course(computer hardware & networking, distance MBA or SAP) should I opt for a better career opportunity and future prospect? I have done graduation in commerce stream
  3. What are the career options after completing graduation from commerce? Which courses to prefer?
  4. Benefit of MBA after BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to make my career in Animation after completing 12th commerce?
  6. Which is a better course for future B.Pharm or BHMS?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?
  8. Career options after 12th standard with commerce, apart from MBA and Law degree?
  9. Is it possible to do B.Pharmacy course after completing 12th Commerce?
  10. Which is better to study among MBA-Pharma and M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  11. How may I make career in banking sector? I have completed my graduation in commerce with 60.5% marks
  12. Best option available after passing 10th?
  13. Can I study MBA after completing 12th Commerce? Detailed information and benefits of doing MBA?
  14. Is it possible to make a career in ISRO after completing graduation in BBA?
  15. Can I pursue Pharmacy course after completing graduation from commerce field?
  16. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  17. Hot to make a career in drugs manufacturing in pharmaceutical companies?
  18. Which course is better to do after completing Graduation in Commerce?
3rd August 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make a career in Pharmacy after completing 12th, graduation and MBA in commerce?

Dear Sir,

I am working in Parth Foils (P) Ltd. Its a mufacturing company of PVC and Foil. So what course shall i take to my future bright. I had completed 12th in commerce field. But I want to make my career in this field only. So please suggest.
3rd August 2012, 08:59 PM
archanagalenka

Default Re: How to make a career in Pharmacy after completing 12th, graduation and MBA in commerce?

Pharmacy is one of the main disciplines under Biomedical Science and the pharmaceutical industry.

It is the profession responsible for the preparation, dispensing and appropriate use of medication which provides services to achieve optimal therapeutic outcomes.

I am sending you link of institutes offering Diploma in Pharmacy. Please go through the link properly for eligibility, course details, institutes, faculty, fee, etc.
tinyurl.com/cgy4y9v (Mumbai)
tinyurl.com/79ulfze
(Please place the link in the address bar.)

After obtaining a diploma or degree in pharmacy :

- You can apply in good pharma companies as a Medical Representative. You can apply for pharmacist post in hospitals.
-You may start research and development work.
-You may work in teaching field.
-After registering with the state Pharmacy Council you may set up your own pharmacy or chemists and druggists shop to stock and sell medicines and dispense them according to doctor's prescription.

You may refer to the article links below for further guidance.
tinyurl.com/26vabs8
(Please place the link in the address bar.)

For any further clarification do post your query, in case it resolves please close the thread by liking it or marking it as the best answer.
All the best!
8th August 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best career option in science for girls
27th April 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

what fields in pharmacy after B pharma and D pharma ?
12th May 2015, 12:27 PM
bablu kumar 121
Junior Member+

Dear Aspirant

These are two different fields but still i would suggest you some tips.

Pharmacy is one of the main disciplines under Biomedical Science and the pharmaceutical industry.

It is the profession responsible for the preparation, dispensing and appropriate use of medication which provides services to achieve optimal therapeutic outcomes.

After obtaining a diploma or degree in pharmacy :

- You can apply in good pharma companies as a Medical Representative. You can apply for pharmacist post in hospitals.
-You may start research and development work.
-You may work in teaching field.
-After registering with the state Pharmacy Council you may set up your own pharmacy or chemists and druggists shop to stock and sell medicines and dispense them according to doctor's prescription.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?