5th February 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Will i be a Maharashtra candidate if my birth certificate is from Kerala and Education is completed in Maharashtra?

wheather i will be considere as maharashtra candidate if my birth certificate is of kerala state but my education is completed form maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  2. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  3. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  4. Can I produce OBC certificate of Maharashtra without having caste certificate of Maharashtra state?
  5. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  6. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  7. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  8. Procedure for admission in Thadomal Shahani College?
  9. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  10. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  11. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  12. Will I get OBC reservation benefits for exams held by Maharashtra State?
  13. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  15. Whether a candidate who has completed schooling outside Maharashtra can appear in CET? -- [New]
  16. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  17. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  18. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
6th February 2011, 11:54 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will i be a Maharashtra candidate if my birth certificate is from Kerala and Education is completed in Maharashtra?

no you will not be considered as Maharashtra candidate if your Birth certificate is from Kerala. but you may be considered as Maharashtra candidate if you and your parents live in Maharashtra for more than 10year and if you have the residential certificate of Maharashtra or you may able to collect residential certificate from Maharashtra state.

try for it and for which you will try contact with them to know you will be eligible or not if you submit the residential certificate from Maharashtra state.

best wishes.
24th May 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will i be a Maharashtra candidate if my birth certificate is from Kerala and Education is completed in Maharashtra?

The birth place of my son is Delhi but he studied out side delhi. May he be entitled to appear in Delhi PMT?
RAM
1st February 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I DONT HAVE DOMICILE CERTIFICATE THEN CAN I GET ADD. IN ENGINEERING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?