9th February 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Will I pass in the 12th (Commerce) Board exam if I did not give the Maths Practicals but solved all the question in the exam?

Respected Sir, I just gave the class 12th (Commerce) Board exam, I solved every question in the exam but I did not give the Practical so I want to know will I pass in the 12th (Commerce) Board exam if I did not give the Maths Practicals but solved all the question in the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Last five years 12th MP board exam solved papers
  3. Pass marks required in Theory & Practicals of 12th board exam 2016?
  4. Download solved question papers of previous year for 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam
  5. Previous 10 or atleast 5 years solved question papers for GSEB class 12th (Commerce) Board exam
  6. Business Studies solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  7. Can I pursue the CA course at an age of 42? I am working in a chartered accountant firm
  8. Last 10 years solved question papers of 12th Commerce GSEB Board exam
  9. Accountancy, Economics, Organization & Commerce, English and Gujarati solved question papers of last 10 years for 12th GSEB Board exam.
  10. Am I eligible to give CS foundation exam after scoring 45% in 12th board exam?
  11. Which course should I do after 12th so as to opt for banking services?
  12. Will I be able to apply for Pilot Training Exam after passing 12th board exam with a stream of commerce with Maths?
  13. Last 10 year solved question papers of 12th PCM subjects?
  14. Can I fill the form for BBA and give the exam after completing 12th with Commerce and Maths?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting addmission in 12th commerce from gseb board privately??
  16. Last 10 years class 12th commerce CBSE board question paper for all subjects
  17. What should I do in future after passing 12th from CBSE board if interested in banking?
  18. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
10th May 2017, 04:21 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I pass in the 12th (Commerce) Board exam if I did not give the Maths Practicals but solved all the question in the exam?

Practicals and theory subjects marks are given separately by the authority. So if you didn't give your practicals then you have to give it after the result declaration. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?