7th June 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Which is a good option after diploma in EEE, BBA or BSc?

I have completed diploma in EEE, then I want to apply for BBA or BSc. Which is good. Or otherwise which course is good for a good job and salary?

8th June 2017, 02:13 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a good option after diploma in EEE, BBA or BSc?

According to me both B.Sc and BBA are good in their own standards, so it is difficult to choose any one between them. If you are confused, then you can just choose a field which interests you the most. This will help you to understand the field better and perform well, so choose according to your interest as simple as that.

Here are some of the job oriented course after diploma in EEE which will help you in fetching good salary:

> SCADA

> Hardware Networking course

> Signal Processing course

> Power Electronics NPTEL course

> Testing and Measurement course

> Short Term Program in Mechatronics

> Advanced Training in System Engineering

> Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Electrical System

> Control System Certification course

> CCNA

> Certificate Program in PLC

> Advanced Program in AC and DC motors etc.
8th June 2017, 01:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Diploma in EEE course, it is best to opt for B.Sc. course instead of BBA course. B.Sc. course is related to Science field and BBA course is related to Business field. It is best to pursue B.E/ B.Tech course by taking lateral entry admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process to get good career and job opportunities.
8th June 2017, 04:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in EEE, then I want to apply for BBA or BSc. Which is good. Or otherwise which course is good for a good job and salary?

The BBA is one of the good options after completion of diploma in EEE. Candidates can join the course in some colleges. After completion of the BBA, candidates can study MBA to pursue their career in the management profession. BBA is the best course to study for the diploma completed, students than a B.Sc course.
Being a technically qualified person, it is better to study the course in the same line. BE or BTech is the best option for the Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering completed students.
9th June 2017, 12:10 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed your Diploma course in EEE, my suggestion for you will be to opt for degree course in the same. After the completion of Diploma in EEE, you can apply for either B.Tech or B.E degree course in the same field.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for B.Tech or B.E degree course in the same directly in the second year through lateral entry process.
9th June 2017, 09:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed diploma in EEE so you can apply for B.Tech course. BBA and B.Sc course is not good option for Diploma candidates.

After completion of B.Tech course, you can get jobs in various sector like.

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil Service Exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff Selection Commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA and JTO exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant Teacher
9th June 2017, 10:26 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

In my opinion neither BBA nor BSc is appropriate for you. As you completed diploma in EEE thus you have a good choice to join B.Tech/BE course in same trade.The course is related to what you studied before. The subjects which you get will be known to you. Thus you can easily adjust yourself in this course.

You can get admission in this course using LEET scheme. After diploma you will get admission to 2nd year of course directly. B.Tech is much more beneficial for you rest depends on your choice.
9th June 2017, 06:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned both BBA or B.Sc courses are not good to pursue after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Yes, if you go ahead with BBA or B.Sc like courses then you will be completing general traditional courses. So I strongly suggest you not to choose any of the courses between B.Sc and BBA courses.

The very best course that is recommended for you to pursue after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course is "B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering". Yes, you may find good number of job opportunities after completion of Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering in several sectors namely Government Sector, Core Private Sector...etc.,
9th June 2017, 08:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on your career objective or goal. Both the degree courses have different scope and it will depend on your interest. Hence, opt according to your own choice.

B.Sc is a good option for those, who want to study science and make a career in science field. BBA is mostly related to management field and you will get job in corporate sector after completion or you can even go for MBA after it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?