29th July 2016, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Will my application for JELET 2016 be rejected if filled twice from different mobile number?

Respected Sir, I have filled JELET 2016 application form twice from different mobile number . But, I have done payment only against the last one I filled. Will there be any chance of rejection?

29th July 2016, 09:43 AM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Will my application for JELET 2016 be rejected if filled twice from different mobile number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have filled JELET 2016 application form twice from different mobile number . But, I have done payment only against the last one I filled. Will there be any chance of rejection?
No. since you did not make payment, your form filling process not be counted. There is four stages of filling the form.
~First includes Registration of student.
~Second includes filling the application form.
~Third includes Signature & photograph of student.
~Fourth includes payment and confirmation.
So, untill you did not fill all the four stages properly, your application form won't be counted.
Thanks.
29th July 2016, 01:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my application for JELET 2016 be rejected if filled twice from different mobile number?

No, your JELET 2016 application will not be rejected but, only one of your application with all correct formalities will be accepted and the other will be rejected.

All the details like your name, fathers name, academic details, Date of Birth, etc., will be same in both the applications which you have filled. Then, the examination board will verify the applications and reject the uncompleted application form.

As per the data you have mentioned in your query, you have filled two application forms for JELET 2016 but, done payment only for the second application, the examination board will consider only the application which has completed all steps like uploading documents, payment, etc.,. So, your first application will be rejected and the second application will be accpted.
29th July 2016, 04:46 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No, there won't be any problem as you have done the payment only the one i.e. the last of the to applications.

The one which which you didn't pay for will get rejected automatically and you will be called against the application for which you made the payment.

You should retain both the applications but the last one with a special care for the future use.
29th July 2016, 11:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

JELET is the join entrance examination of West Bengal state government for admission of candidates into lateral entry.

*The application is final when you complete the application process by paying examination fee. Since you have done only payment, your other application is incomplete and it will be considered as invalid.

*There is no chance of rejection, your application for which you have done payment will be considered as final.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?