2nd April 2017, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Will my paper be rejected if I filled two bubbles in the application form for the same thing?

Sir, in my KVS part exam, which was held on 7th January, when filling roll number, I mistakenly filled wrong bubble. When I realized I cross that bubbled and filled right option. On that way in one column I filled 2 bubbled, but one is wrong and I did cross. Would my paper rejected? Please help me.

5th April 2017, 11:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my paper be rejected if I filled two bubbles in the application form for the same thing?

You should have asked for whitener, instead of crossing of with the same color pen. When filling bubbles, it is very important to fill only one bubble.

Anything can happen, if you have not filled the form correctly. The machine may not recognize your roll number, if it is not filled correctly.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?