23rd March 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for WBJEE after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed diploma from mech. Engg. From haryana.Can I take admision through wbjee leet.? What is the criteria followed to apply? Can someone please provide me the answer soon as possible for me to proceed next? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th commerce?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  16. Am I eligible to given IIT entrance exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical course?
  18. Am I eligible for the position of SI after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate with an age of 22 years?
24th March 2016, 11:52 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for WBJEE after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for WBJEE JELET & get lateral entry admission into 2nd year of degree engineering.

WBJEE JELET Eligibility
You must have passed diploma in engineering with at least 45% for general and 40% for reserved categories.

Exam Pattern
There will be one common exam paper for WBJEE JELET.
- Engineering Mathematics : 20 Marks
- Electrical Technology : 15 Marks
- Computer Application : 20 Marks
- Environmental Engineering : 15 Marks
- Engineering Mechanics : 15 Marks
- Strength of Material : 15 Marks

WBJEE JELET Important Dates
- Online Application Available : 5th May , 2016
- Last Date of Application : 16th June , 2016
- WBJEE JELET Exam : 24th July , 2016
- Result Declaration : 27th July , 2016
24th March 2016, 08:22 PM
Birendra chauhan

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for WBJEE after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

There is no meaning that you have passed diploma from Haryana. But if you have cleared HS class 12th with science can take part in it.
7th January 2022, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m deploma in mechanical engineering can i wbjee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?