24th August 2011, 09:20 PM

Will my B.E marks in Instrumentation Engineering affect my chances for job?

after doing M.E in instrumentation engg, will my marks of B.E affects for the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether gap of 5 years between 10th and 12th will affect my job chances or not?
  2. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job?
  3. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  4. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. Would my CSE degree affect my chances for a job after doing MS? Is it a good step to do MS from US after doing CSE from a bad college?
  6. Will a 4 year Gap affect my chances of getting a good job?
  7. Whether NIOS certificate will affect my placement chances in top MNCs or not? -- [New]
  8. How to get a job in software company? I am an Instrumentation and Control engineering student
  9. Any chances for getting a job in Instrumentation after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  10. Can academic gap of 5 years effect the chances of getting admission in Symbiosis institute?
  11. Job opportunities after doing B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  13. Getting good marks in engineering means good chances of getting a Job? is there any relation between marks and jobs?
  14. Which course can I join in M.E if I am a EIE student
  15. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  16. Job prospect after 3 years of AME in Avionics Instrumentation?
  17. Last year GATE cutoff marks for Instrumentation Engineering stream?
  18. Job opportunites after Instrumentation engineering? Which type of company or job, should I prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
25th August 2011, 09:04 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my B.E marks in Instrumentation Engineering affect my chances for job?

As a fresher certainly your marks will be an important criteria. It is important that the candidates applying should have good conceptual knowledge. For most of the jobs it is also important that candidates fair well in the aptitude test. Normally the minimum marks required for applying is 60%. As of now you must not restrict you job search to MNC's and large organisations. It is important that you give importance to gaining experience.
19th June 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my B.E marks in Instrumentation Engineering affect my chances for job?

i'm ICE student.which type of job in railway section requires for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?