18th May 2013, 04:53 PM
m.arora88

Can I apply for MBA in Shipping and port management? I am a 2nd officer in Merchant Navy

Sir,
Presently I am 2nd officer in merchant navy & i am holding BSc Nautical Scence degree(82%).
Sir i would like to ask if i can apply for MBA in Shipping & port management in your institution.

Regards
Mohit Arora

9th May 2014, 02:01 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for MBA in Shipping and port management? I am a 2nd officer in Merchant Navy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.arora88 View Post
Sir,
Presently I am 2nd officer in merchant navy & i am holding BSc Nautical Scence degree(82%).
Sir i would like to ask if i can apply for MBA in Shipping & port management in your institution.

Regards
Mohit Arora
No doubt you're definitely eligible to apply for MBA Shipping and port management after completing B.Sc course. Graduation is the minimum educational qualification in order to apply for MBA Shipping and port management course. So, after completing B.Sc course definitely eligible for MBA Shipping and port management course. MBA in Shipping and port management course having good scope in both the government as well as private sectors. There are lot of reputed Institutions in India which offers this course. In order to get admission for this course you need to be qualified in MBA Entrance examination like, MAT/GMAT/CAT etc.. You can choose any entrance examination which is comfortable for you. But, It's necessary that you have to qualified in any one of the entrance examination in order to get admission for MBA course in reputed Institutions. So, Please well prepare for this MBA entrance examination and try to crack the examination with good marks.
19th February 2017, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MBA in Shipping and port management? I am a 2nd officer in Merchant Navy

Hi Sir My son is chief engineer in merchant navy, he has done HND from Glasgow, Scotland. Can he apply for MBA Shipping and port management .He 34 yrs old.
Sir can he apply in your institution.
Regards
Seema
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?