12th September 2013, 12:26 AM
JamunaMohan

Will NET qualified candidates be paid government salary in private college in Tamilnadu

Will NET qualified candidates be paid government salary in a private college in Tamilnadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Having B.Tech and MBA both the degrees B.Ed is mandatory for Teaching job in School?
  2. Eligibility for Lecturer post in Anna University approved engineering colleges?
  3. What is the salary of veterinary doctors in Tamilnadu government?
  4. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges? -- [New]
  5. Can I become a Lecturer in any government or private college if completed M.Sc in Electronics & Communication and qualified in UGC-NET?
  6. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  7. List of Engineering Institutions offering Civil Engineering through Correspondence in Tamil Nadu?
  8. How to join lecturer job for M.Tech bioinformatics fresher?
  9. Medical seat in Tamilnadu for 194.50 cutoff scorer in MBC caste? What type of college can I get, Government or Private? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Any government or private medical college available for me in Tamilnadu after scoring 196.25 medical cutoff?
  11. Can I get a job in PSU after getting 6.81 CGPA in B.Tech?
  12. What are the jobs for ECE students? How much is the highest salary paid by the government
  13. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  14. What is the qualification of lecturer?
  15. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  16. How to join Teaching after completing PG(M.Tech) with 67%
  17. Future prospects of a student who clears GATE?
  18. When to apply for PhD in English? Process and fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?