12th September 2012, 11:56 AM
Posts: n/a

How to join Teaching after completing PG(M.Tech) with 67%

i had recently completed my PG(M.tech) 2012 with 67%
i am interested in teaching and i am looking for a job in teaching side.
name: venkat
contact: 9010488455

14th June 2016, 05:38 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,627
Default Re: How to join Teaching after completing PG(M.Tech) with 67%

There are two options for you to make your career in teaching field. First is that you can teach in private engineering colleges as an Assistant Professor. You can apply for this post in different engineering college. Generally a personal interview followed by demo class of teaching is there for final recruitment in these colleges.

Second option for you is to apply for National Eligibility Test. To become lecturer in government college, you need to have minimum of 55% marks in master's degree. There is no upper age limit for lectureship. UGC conducts NET exam twice every year. You will have to clear this test to become lecturer in government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering? 12 2nd June 2016 09:31 PM
How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow 4 17th June 2014 12:10 AM
Colleges in India for Aeronatical Engineering course? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? 28 5th May 2014 09:44 AM
Possibilities to get a job in schools or colleges after passing BSc, B.Ed and MCA? Is it worth to do M.E so that I can opt for a job in engineering college? 1 15th March 2012 10:56 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: