12th September 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How to join Teaching after completing PG(M.Tech) with 67%

hi
i had recently completed my PG(M.tech) 2012 with 67%
i am interested in teaching and i am looking for a job in teaching side.
name: venkat

14th June 2016, 05:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Teaching after completing PG(M.Tech) with 67%

There are two options for you to make your career in teaching field. First is that you can teach in private engineering colleges as an Assistant Professor. You can apply for this post in different engineering college. Generally a personal interview followed by demo class of teaching is there for final recruitment in these colleges.

Second option for you is to apply for National Eligibility Test. To become lecturer in government college, you need to have minimum of 55% marks in master's degree. There is no upper age limit for lectureship. UGC conducts NET exam twice every year. You will have to clear this test to become lecturer in government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?