28th April 2015, 04:06 AM
aryabhatta26

Will it be possible to get admission in NIT, Suratkal if I scored 99 marks in IIT exam?

Sir/Mam,

I have passed IIT with 99 marks. I am a st category student and will I get seat in any reputed NIT like nit suratkal...etc? Can you please let me know where I would be able to get the seat? Is there any extra things which I need to do now to ensure that I will get the seat?

6th May 2015, 11:49 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Will it be possible to get admission in NIT, Suratkal if I scored 99 marks in IIT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryabhatta26 View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have passed IIT with 99 marks. I am a st category student and will I get seat in any reputed NIT like nit suratkal...etc? Can you please let me know where I would be able to get the seat? Is there any extra things which I need to do now to ensure that I will get the seat?
As the total marks were 489 and you have got only 99 marks but you belong to st category than there can be hardy any chance of your's in NIT's but you should apply as many of the time there are some seats vacant those can be helpfull to you.
The procedure starts
1. First they assured the seats to the good rank holders
2. Than they move to the last most applicable students
3. Than if any seats get vacant then there comes a chance for those who have lost their hope with less marks.
So you should wait and go for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?