10th February 2016, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Which further course i should choose after graduation with 48% marks?

Sir,

I am B.A (Program me) student. My result is come within few weeks. I think i will get around 48% in graduation. I am completed my diploma office management in YWCA. Could you please tell me which further course is better for me to study now? Please reply soon.

10th February 2016, 05:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which further course i should choose after graduation with 48% marks?

Below, I have mentioned some of the courses to opt for after the completion of your BA, kindly have a look at it;

> B.Ed.

> MBA.

> MCA.

> MA.

> LLB.

> Hotel Management.

> Fashion Management.

> CS.

> CA.

> Travel and Tourism.

> Civil Aviation, etc.
10th February 2016, 05:02 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which further course i should choose after graduation with 48% marks?

With 48% marks in your graduation, you can opt for some of the courses mentioned below,

> CA.

> Travl and Tourism.

> Civil Aviation.

> Animation/Web Designing.

> Banking and Finance.

> Library Science.

> Advanced Diploma in Fashion Designing.

> Advanced Diploma in Film Designing.

> Advanced PG Diploma in Events.

> Medical Transcription, etc.
10th February 2016, 06:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am B.A (Program me) student. My result is come within few weeks. I think i will get around 48% in graduation. I am completed my diploma office management in YWCA. Could you please tell me which further course is better for me to study now? Please reply soon.
You can do MBA course because you have already completed diploma course in Management. If you have got 48% marks in B.A then you can apply for MAT exam for MBA course.

MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for MAT Exam. There is no percentage criteria for MAT Exam. Final year students can apply for MAT exam.

Pattern for MAT Examination :-

Total No of Questions:- 200
Total Time:- 150 Minutes
There is no negative marking .

Language Comprehension
Mathematical Skills
Data Analysis and Sufficiency
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning:
Indian and Global Environment
11th February 2016, 12:44 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

The candidate can study M.A after B.A graduation. You can also do an MBA in various fields like Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Retail Management, Hotel Management etc. The scope for MBA is higher than a M.A graduates. The candidate can also study Post Graduate Diploma courses like PG Diploma in Hotel Management, PG Diploma in Banking and Finance, PG Diploma in Computer Application, PG Diploma in Business Administration, PG Diploma in TV Journalism, PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relation, PG Diploma in Tourism Management, PG Diploma in Foreign Trade etc.
11th February 2016, 03:22 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Considering the course you have studied in your graduation it is best for you to study M.A now that you have completed your graduation.
You now need to wait for your results and if they are according to your expectations you need to apply for the Entrance Examinations for the course M.A as it will best for you in the long term.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?