8th March 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview with a score of 121 marks in Clerk Exam?

Any chances to face the interview and
get the job having 121 marks in clerk exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get a call for interview after clearing IBPS clerk exam with 133 marks in general category
  2. Will I get my marks for IBPS Exam to rectify the mistakes?
  3. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call?
  4. If my total score(Tier I+II) is 306 what is my chance for interview call? What is the expected cutoff for this exam?
  5. Can I expect an interview call after scoring 163 marks in IBPS Clerk General Category?
  6. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
  7. Can I expect an interview call from any bank after scoring 139 marks in IBPS clerk exam?
  8. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  9. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  10. Any chance to get an interview call after scoring 125 in UP?
  11. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
  12. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  13. Is there any chance to get a call for Interview in Any bank after scoring 117 marks in IBPS
  14. How much should I score in GATE to get call for interview from IOCL? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a call for interview if scored 265 marks in Polytechnic Lecturer post recruitment exam? Minimum marks required to get recruited? -- [New]
  16. How can I appear for interview after scoring 125 marks in clerk exam? I belong to OBC category
  17. Can I join Life Insurance Corporation after scoring56% in Insurance of India test?
  18. Can I get interview call in AP RRB with 128 marks in Clerk
8th March 2012, 02:20 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview with a score of 121 marks in Clerk Exam?

I am sorry to say that you have a less scope to get a call for the Interview with a score of 11 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam.

Because, more than 5 lakhs candidates have qualified in the written exam.

So, the cut off marks which the banks are going to put for the candidates to be eligible for Interview are going to be high.

If you are a candidate from SC/ST category, you have a scope to get a call for the Interview.

Till now, no bank has announced the notification for Interview procedure.

So, I suggest you to be positive and start your preparation for the Interview.

If you get a call for the Interview and if you don't have strong preparation for Interview, you can not perform well in the written exam.

Due to this, you will not be given job opportunity as Clerk.

So, don't let others to take your job and have good preparation for the Interview.

Wish you all the best.

For updated information regarding various banks notifications, you can visit
httphttp://www.bankexamsindia.com/
10th March 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview with a score of 121 marks in Clerk Exam?

I got 136 marks in ibps clerk examination.i am in generat catagory... how much chance to appear in interview?
12th March 2012, 01:02 AM
suresh727

==>I am sorry to say that you have a less scope to get a call for the Interview with a score of 11 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam.
==>Because, more than 5 lakhs candidates have qualified in the written exam.
==>So, the cut off marks which the banks are going to put for the candidates to be eligible for Interview are going to be high.
==>If you are a candidate from SC/ST category, you have a scope to get a call for the Interview.
==>Till now, no bank has announced the notification for Interview procedure.
==>So, I suggest you to be positive and start your preparation for the Interview.
==>If you get a call for the Interview and if you don't have strong preparation for Interview, you can not perform well in the written exam.
==>Due to this, you will not be given job opportunity as Clerk.
==>So, don't let others to take your job and have good preparation for the Interview.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?