26th March 2012, 06:57 PM
anjan7

Can I expect an interview call after scoring 163 marks in IBPS Clerk General Category?

Hello sir
I have got 163 marks in ibpa clerk,general category
can i expect an interview call?
when is the interview scheduled to be? Also, how to prepare for the same?
please guide

Related Questions:
  1. Can I expect an interview call from any bank after scoring 139 marks in IBPS clerk exam?
  2. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  3. Any chance to get a call for interview after clearing IBPS clerk exam with 133 marks in general category
  4. Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  6. Am I eligible for interview of IBPS clerical after scoring 139 marks in general category?
  7. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
  8. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  9. Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it?
  10. Is there any scope of interview in IBPS clerk? What is the procedure of IBPS selection?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Interview from IBPS Clerk written test qualified candidate? -- [New]
  12. Can I get a interview call after scoring 127 marks in IBPS PO exam?
  13. From which Banks I can expect Interview call having secured 145 marks in IBPS Exam?
  14. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call?
  15. What are the chances for interview call after scoring 145 in general category?
  16. Can I expect an interview call after scoring 164 marks?
  17. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
  18. Can I get an Interview call if qualified in IBPS Clerical exam being an OBC candidate?
2nd July 2013, 09:08 PM
pinksony

Default Re: Can I expect an interview call after scoring 163 marks in IBPS Clerk General Category?

hi dear,

firstly i congraulate for scoring good marks in IBPS EXAM ...............

yes, you can expect an interview call from IBPS BOARD ....AS YOUR GENERAL CATEGORY STILL YOU CAN GET A INTERVIEW CALL......

IN INTERVIEW THEY WILL ASK YOU GENERAL QUERIES&TOPICS..... SO PREPARE FOR INTERVIEW IN ADVANCE.

ALL THE BEST......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?