9th September 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any course to study about Sensex having completed BCA degree?

hi...
i am chitra ,i finished my BCA degree.
i want to study about sensex, is there is any courses offered for this?

31st January 2017, 11:13 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Will there be any course to study about Sensex having completed BCA degree?

Sensex is nothing but a numerical figure explaining the relative values of shared on the Bombay Stock Exchange. It comprises of the top 30 shares and is currently valued at: Rs. 27,655.96 down by 193.60 points (0.70%) as on 31-01-2017.

It is important to learn the way shared are bought and sold. There is an exchange such as the Bombay Stock Exchange or the National Stock Exchange from where people buy and sell stocks to. It is generally a very complex thing to understand and read.

The simple logic behind stock market trading is the following:

1. Buy stocks are low price and Sell at high price and book profits
2. Vice Versa, Sell stocks at high price and Buy back at low price to book profits.

But the guess work of when a stock would go up and when would it come down is the most important and confusing one. There is no course for it as such. However, NSE provides some courses of its own.

If you wish to take a look at those Please Click Here.

They are really nice and easy to begin with. Some of the topic are:

Finance Basics
NCFM
NCCMP etc

These are the courses where you first just need to register and then pay the fees to study and get certified.

Further more, if you wish to know more about Finance then your BCA course would not help in the future. I would recommend taking up a CFA exam or MBA in Finance that give you in depth knowledge about Finance, its various sub topics and definitely how to invest in the stock market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?