6th November 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any Entrance Exam to join Law studies? Required percentage in B.Com for this?

I want to know that is there any exam to join law studys. And how much percentage is needed aafter b.com ??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  2. Can I apply for law after passing B.Com with 42% 18 years back? Eligibility criteria and qualification required?
  3. Can I join Air Force after B.Com? How much percentage is required?
  4. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India? -- [New]
  5. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  6. What percentage is required in B.Com for studies in Canada or New Zealand?
  7. How to join CA after completing B.Com with 45%
  8. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  9. Qualifications needed to become a lawyer after finishing U.G?
  10. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  11. How much percentage is required in class 12th to enter in law? I am a commerce student of class 12th
  12. Percentage required for admission in law college?
  13. How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges in Punjab to do 3rd year law degree?
  14. Can I do law along with my B.Com while studying in FYB.Com
  15. Which Law College to join for 5 yrs intrgrated course?
  16. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
  17. Marks required in 12th for admission to Law? Name of colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
14th November 2011, 06:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any Entrance Exam to join Law studies? Required percentage in B.Com for this?

There are entrance exams for joining law courses. Many institutes offer this course on the basis of common law entrance test. Some other institutes conduct their own entrance exams for Law course. Different institutes have different eligibility criteria. Most of institutes need 45% marks in graduation for appearing for entrance exam. There are institutes like ILS intake candidates on the basis of the graduation marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?