11th June 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any reservation for girls to get admission in NITs?

any reservations for girls in nit admissions

14th August 2012, 03:34 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be any reservation for girls to get admission in NITs?

Hi dear..

No, there is no reservation and no news that there would be reservation for girls in NIT

You have to secure a rank below 20,000 AIR (All India Rank) to get admission into any NIT. For this above 200 marks would work.

With Warm Regards
Sammy
11th June 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I got 185 marks in jee mains 2013 and my marks in 10 2 in rajasthan board are 78 % .I am a OBC girl. Will I get any nit .
4th May 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I got 65 marks in jee mains 2014 and my marks in 12th AP board exam are 95%. Iam a SC girl. What rank i will get in jee mains 2014 and will I get any branch in any nit
2nd July 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i got 151 in jee mains and i secured 934 marks in andhra pradesh board what would be my all india rank and can u plz tell me if i could get into nit warangal??
can u tell me if they would consider home state rank or all india rank to get seat in nit warangal as i belong to its home state????
3rd July 2014, 02:04 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 151 in jee mains and i secured 934 marks in andhra pradesh board what would be my all india rank and can u plz tell me if i could get into nit warangal??
can u tell me if they would consider home state rank or all india rank to get seat in nit warangal as i belong to its home state????
The marks you have scored in JEE are somewhat good; but, admission in NIT depends on cut-off at that time (which normally goes high).
So you should also try for admission in other top colleges/universities like: DTU, PEC, Lovely Professional University, AMU; which also provide quality education and placements. Check their website for detailed info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process.
14th February 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

How many marks I should score in Mains to get seat in nit warangal obc category
15th February 2016, 12:55 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> For getting admission in NITs you need to crack JEE-mains exam with decent score and rank . Based on your rank you will get admission in reputated NITs . Yes, for every NIT cutoff will be there on basis of caste. if you got rank t which is in the range of cutoff you can get admission in your wished college with interested branch.there is no seperate reservation for girls , everyone needs to get qualified in JEE-mains
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?