24th April 2012, 11:48 PM
kabita Sinha

How to get Job after completion of CS course?

how can i get job after completing the cs?

29th June 2012, 10:43 PM
kengtha

Default Re: How to get Job after completion of CS course?

CS means Company Secretary ,which is a professional course and has huge demand so it is competitive as well. According to Indian Law , every business organization needs CA and CS for their financial works. The number of student who qualify these examination is very less than the number actually needed as a result there is a huge demand for these people. So don’t worry l there are lot many openings for you after completing CS Course. After CS, you can try following sectors :-

1.Govt Accounts
2,Law Department
3.Managing Director
4.Chairman of a company
5.Board directors of a company
5.HDFC Bank
6.ICICI Bank
7.SBI Bank
8.HSBC Bank

Your main role as company secretary is taking the responsibility of business in the organizations. You will be actively involved in the decision making and different policy formulations in the companies. The nature of job will be challenging which gives you wide area of exposure as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?