9th December 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bank Clerk and PO exams eligibility for ex-serviceman?

Sir, I am an ESM retired in Jan 2018. I have attended IBPS clerk exams in 2017 & 2018. Is there any limitations for attending the clerk exams??? For example, only 3 attempts after retirement and after that, there is no reservation in number of vacancies & only age relaxation is available.
Pls give a reply to [email protected]
27th December 2018, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Havildar Clerk in Army. I have completed 15 years in service. I am not graduate but as per defense regulations 15 years of service equivalent to graduate and I Will be provided graduation certificate on returning. Can I apply for bank clerk exam.
Please reply on email [email protected]
16th May 2019, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am have in army. I have completed 15 years. I am graduate with 58% 12th with 59%. My dob 20 04 84. Can i apply bank clerk or any other post. Please reply on [email protected]. Thanks for this
19th July 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir presently I am serving in Indian Army.I will retire next year Jun 2020.My qualification is graduation from recognized university. I had 50% of 10th,12th and graduation. My DOB is 04 may 1986. Sir can I apply for which job in bank sector. Sir please give me advise in my gmail [email protected].
16th December 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I have got 65% in 12th , and an ex serviceman , can I apply for bank clerk ?
22nd December 2019, 11:24 AM
Sreerag. K

Yes of course, you are eligible to apply for Bank Clerks and PO Examination. To join as Probationary Officer or Clerical Cadre in Bank. You need to crack the entrance examination, which is conducted by IBPS and SBI.

IBPS PO:

-You should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years.
-Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories.
-5 years relaxation are applicable for Ex-servicemen.
30th October 2020, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam 12th passed and have graduation certificate issued by MOD my age is 36 n 12th pecentage is 52 which type of banking job I can apply . [email protected] seeking ur respons sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?