25th February 2016, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Is work experience required to apply for Senior Stenographer(English) recruitment of HSSC?

Respected Sir,
Can you please tell me for Senior Stenographer(English) recruitment of HSSC, is there working experience requires? Kindly let me know about this asap.

2nd December 2016, 06:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is work experience required to apply for Senior Stenographer(English) recruitment of HSSC?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such work experience is required in order to apply for this Senior Stenographer (English) Recruitment of HSSC. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment is as follows.

>> You must have completed 12th Class or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years. There will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

>> As far as my good knowledge is concerned, there is no such experience is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?