6th April 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How many Steno Typist vacancies are available in HSSC?

Hi everyone, I want to apply in Steno Typist recruitment of HSSC. But I don't know that how many vacancies are available for this particular post. Can I know about this?

6th May 2018, 10:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Steno Typist vacancies are available in HSSC?

Number of vacancies in HSSC Steno Typist recruitment:

Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Steno Typist (Both Languages) on contact basis. Here is the break-up of the vacancies available in this HSSC Steno Typist Recruitment.

Total Number of vacancies - 17 vacancies

Name of the Post - Steno Typist

Break-up of vacancies:

<> General Category - 7 vacancies

<> SC Category - 3 vacancies

<> BCA Category - 2 vacancies

<> BCB Category - 1 vacancy

<> Ex-Servicemen Category - 2 vacancies

<> EBPG Category - 2 vacancies

Click here for Detailed Information
7th May 2018, 10:39 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many Steno Typist vacancies are available in HSSC?

HSSC board issued the notification of this recruitment of legal assistant steno typist and as per the notification there are total 17 vacancies available in this recruitment for all the candidates applying for the job.

One thing you need to remember is that vacancies are less and applications will be more than you will ever expect that is why you must analyse how to get yourself selected in this stiff competition because there will be many candidates will higher qualification and other ability but you have to keep yourself upto the mark.

I would suggest one thing that there will be shorthand test in the recruitment and if you work more on your shorthand writing speed then you may have some chances to be selected for the job because minimum speed required in shorthand writing is 80 WPM so most of the candidates applying for the job will definitely provide this speed.

But you have to work more and provide more than that of it because to get yourself selected you need to give them speed of at least 100 WPM in shorthand writing and if you do so then you will definitely be selected for the job that is why you must not waste your time and start practice of this shorthand writing then do your best in the test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?