9th November 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Wherther Agamudayar caste comes under OBC or BC? What is the age criteria for government jobs?

I belong to agamudayar community (tamilnadu). I am applying caste certificate for my son school purpose. For my son higher education for central government institutions only obc coloum is available generally, for state government institutions only bc coloumn is available. So i want to know if agamudayar belongs to bc or obc category? What is the age criteria for government jobs?Please give answer in detail.

10th November 2015, 12:23 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Wherther Agamudayar caste comes under OBC or BC? What is the age criteria for government jobs?

BC means backward caste.
the people who are backward caste and have good education and have higher income they come under the OBC category.
Generally in Central government there will be only OBC column.so,you have select that particular stream only,if you are a BC/OBC candidate.
BC + higher income=OBC/creamy layer
The age limit for government to a BC graduate is up to 33 years.
10th November 2015, 08:44 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Wherther Agamudayar caste comes under OBC or BC? What is the age criteria for government jobs?

Yes, the candidates of Agamudayar caster comes under OBC.

Here is the eligibility requirements for the state and central government jobs.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidate can be the subject of Nepal or Bhutan.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 21-30 years.

* Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC, 5 year for SC/ ST is applicable.

* Candidate should complete bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university.

* Candidate should secure at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination.
12th September 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I'm thuluva vellalar caste(Tamil nadu)Is that comes under OBC or GENERAL
20th May 2017, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

In Karnataka Govt quota seats in education institutions are categorized as C1, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B beside SC & ST. Please let me know OBC Agamudayar comes under which category of Govt Quota
26th July 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am agamudayar Mudaliyar, I have to produce Community certificate , but in CS it's mentioned BC but in collg there's no option of BC only OBC is there !! Will they accept
3rd December 2019, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Agamudayar comes in which categories? As per government of Karnataka?
4th March 2020, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

In Karnataka Govt quota seats in education institutions are categorized as C1, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B beside SC & ST. Please let me know OBC Agamudayar comes under which category of Govt Quota
3rd April 2021, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I belongs to agamudayar caste is it necessary to apply obc certificate or we can show bc certificate for entrance exams
26th July 2021, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I am santhosh i belong to Agamudi caste in karnataka,
It belongs to Cat-1 it belongs to OBC, but in central govt its not showing for OBC. What i have to do
13th March 2022, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

is agamudayar obc in tamil nadu... we are in ANDHRA PRADESH... WILL WE GET OBC CERTIFICATE?
21st June 2022, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Is the agmudi mudhaliar comes under obc in Andhra pardesh? If yes, how to apply?
20th July 2022, 04:10 PM
hema-latha

In karnataka Agamudi caste comes under OBC or BC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?