12th May 2011, 07:19 AM
Harsavroop

Which degree program should I choose to apply for Airport Customs Officer?

Sir plz tel me in wich degree program i shud get in so dat i can apply fr airport custom officer?

8th September 2011, 01:18 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: Which degree program should I choose to apply for Airport Customs Officer?

To become an Airport Customs Officer you have to go through the civil service exam conducted by UPSC.
the main job of a Custom officer is to take care of the import and export of materials .

The eligibility criteria for the exam -

1. Candidate should be a graduate in any stream .
2. candidate should score minimum 55% in graduation .
3. age criteria = over 19 years .

In order to clear the test it is important to make a good grip on general knowledge .So read news paper daily .Also there are so many questions in the areas like comprehension,grammar,English vocabulary .So for English you can try grammar book Ray and Martin .
Try to solve the previous years question papers also.

Thank you
20th January 2012, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which degree program should I choose to apply for Airport Customs Officer?

what courses could i do in a college to become a airport customs officer
13th May 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir, i completed b.com i want know what are the qualification to become a customs officer and when is the exam data pls reply me soon my Id. [email protected]
17th May 2012, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

it is possble become Customs Officer if i pursuing BCA
3rd July 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i completing my plus two humanities.i whant to choose more useful degree for Airprot Customs Officer?
5th January 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i completing my 2 in commerce. I want to join custom officer in airport please give me information about this post.
14th January 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

SIR I M DOING LAST YEAR OF B.M.S (Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) AND I WANT TO APPLY FOR CUSTOM OFFICER ,SO WHICH COURSE SHOULD I APPLY FOR ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?