14th December 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Are there any vacancies in RAW or agent like departments of India?

Sir/Madam, my name is upputholla Gopi. I have completed my graduation in BA. I want to join in RAW department or any other agents like thing. Sir please tell me if any vacancies are there please send the mail Sir mail id. [email protected]. I am ready to join. Thank you Sir.

14th December 2017, 08:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any vacancies in RAW or agent like departments of India?

RAW ( The Research and Analysis Wing ) and there is no direct recruitment to the service.

The candidates from Civil Service, Military Service,Police Service and CBI are recruited after proper training and qualifying in test conducted by RAS ( RAW Administrative Service ).

So, you cannot join the service by qualifying in separate entrance examination conducted for the same.
15th December 2017, 07:10 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me inform you that there is no provision of direct joining in RAW (Research and Analysis Wing). Officers from various government departments such as Civil Service, Police Service, Military Service, CBI are recruited by giving them proper training for the same. These officers are recruited on the basis of their work experience and excellency in their work field.
15th December 2017, 09:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to join RAW, you must have to qualify in the RAS (RAW Administrative Services) examination.
Candidates from Military Services, CBI department, Police Services and Civil Services are eligible for this post.
After qualifying in the test, they are provided proper training and then they are recruited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?