15th April 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in TPSC exam if qualified in Madhyamik Pariksha?

Hello Sir,
I have passed my Madhyamik Pariksha.
I want to apply for TPSC exam.
Can I eligibile to give TPSC exam?
Waiting for your reply.

24th April 2015, 10:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in TPSC exam if qualified in Madhyamik Pariksha?

Eligibility to apply for TPSC Exam :

1.You should have completed graduation from the recognized university for the post of " Panchayat ,Inspector posts " and for the post of " Tripura Judicial Service " you should complete graduation in Law from the recognized board.

For the post of Linguistic officer you should have a graduation along with tribal language in Tripura.

2.Age criteria depends on the various posts.

Panchayat Officer and Inspector jobs -- 18 to 40 years

Judiciary Service Posts : 20 to 38 years

Senior Scientific /Linguistic Officer posts : 18 to 40 years

3.Above all the posts have a Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved candidates.

And finally yes you are eligible to apply for TPSC Examination if you have all requirements for the various posts.
25th April 2015, 06:54 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in TPSC exam if qualified in Madhyamik Pariksha?

For your kind notice, there are so many posts recruited in TPSC State Service Examination every year such as - Judicial posts, Panchayat Officer, Inspectors, Supervisor, Linguistic Officer, Senior Assistant, Director, Assistant Director, Police Service posts etc. and you should have following qualification to apply for all these posts or say to apply for TPSC State Service Examination :

You must possess a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or should have any other equivalent qualification from a reputed institution established by law in India.

Your age should be at least 18 years but not more than 40 years and upper age is relaxable upto 03 years for OBCs, 05 years for SC/STs and 05 years for ESM candidates.

Candidate must have good knowledge of local language of the state which are either Bengali or Kok barak.

If you have passed just Madhyamik Pariksha of the state board then we are sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this examination that is why, you need to go further and clear matric then intermediate then graduate degree from a recognized university then only you will be eligible to apply for this examination and may choose posts as per your choice.
2nd July 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Geetashri bejjanki.
Hello, I am from mumbai can i apply for TPSC exam if yes so please give me information.how to get ready for it classes
19th August 2016, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of Zoology in MBB college, completing my B.SC. sir, after 3 years means completion of my degree , will I able to give T.P.S.C exam?????
21st August 2018, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have passed out B. A from Govt. Degree college, Khumulwng, Tripura University.
May i eligible for TPSE Exam?
And I have also gotta passed out D. El. Ed.
Thank you.
6th April 2019, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Hello I'm B.Ed (Geography) student. Will I eligible to appear TPSC Examination. Please Inform me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?