18th September 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Indian Railway job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am studying B Tech( Mechanical ) at distance education from Brahamanand Institute of Management,Rakesh Marg,Ghaziabad.Recognised by Rajisthan vidhyapeeth Deemed University and approved by UGC.
Can I apply in Indian Railway Job / IES / other govt.job.

Thanking You
Kiran pal

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  3. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode from RVD University? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for railway job after completion of B.E degree in second class?
  6. How to get a railway job after completion of B.Com?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology from distance mode?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc from Annamali University in distance mode?
  9. Can I apply for Indian railway job on the basis of BSc and age of 7 years?
  10. Am I eligible for Government job if I have completed B.Com in distance mode?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA in long distance mode?
  12. Can I do Ph.D after completion of MA Economics in distance mode with regular B.Ed?
  13. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of M.Sc from distance mode?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D entrance exam after completion of M.Sc in distance mode in Berhampur University?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for Bank, SSC and Railway Exams after completion of BCA course in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Software job after B.Com in distance mode
  17. Am I eligible to get a railway nursing job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  18. Am I eligible for applying government jobs after completion of BA from long distance mode?

19th September 2016, 09:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian Railway job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I am studying B Tech( Mechanical ) at distance education from Brahamanand Institute of Management,Rakesh Marg,Ghaziabad.Recognised by Rajisthan vidhyapeeth Deemed University and approved by UGC.
Can I apply in Indian Railway Job / IES / other govt.job.

Thanking You
Kiran pal
After completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Brahamanand Institute of Management,Rakesh Marg,Ghaziabad, you are eligible for Indian railway and IES exams jobs.

The other jobs for you are given below,

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff Selection Commission Exam

6)Group D exam

7)PSC exam

19th September 2016, 11:25 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian Railway job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode?

Of course you can apply for government jobs as you have completed B.TECH from an approved university by UGC. So you are eligible for railway jobs, IES and other government jobs. Thanks

19th September 2016, 01:03 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Candidate must be a graduation degree holder from any of the recognized university. University should be recognized by UGC and mode of education does not matter any more after this.
As per the details you have provided you are eligible for railways jobs having distance mode education also.

19th September 2016, 02:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned that you are pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical) through distance education, so after completing the course you can definitely apply for jobs in Indian Railway/IES and other government jobs. But make sure that the institution is recognized by DEC (Distance Education Council), so that you can apply for government jobs.

So, don't worry you can definitely apply for railway/IES and other government jobs after completion of B.Tech(Mechanical) course from distance mode.

20th September 2016, 12:46 PM
BARUNK8

Smile Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian Railway job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode?

Eligiblity for Indian railways -
1) Age between 18 to 35 years .
2) SC and ST will get 5 yrs. age relaxation.
3) qualification for technical group - B. TECH OR DIPLOMA.
4) Experience - 1 year
5) Citizen of india onlybcan apply.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?