12th July 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am student of 12th pass commerce can i get job in indian railway loco pilot.

Sir please answer my question fast as possible as. Hope that I will get the answer soon on this.

Thanking you.

12th July 2016, 08:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course?

No, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Railway Driver recruitment just after completion of 12th Class. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed Higher Secondary Level Examination from a recognized university.

>> There must be NCVT level ITI Certificate of concerned trade

>> If you have completed 12th Class and NCVT in the respective trade, then I am sure you are eligible to apply for Railway Driver recruitment.

>> As you have not done NCVT in the respective trade, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
12th July 2016, 09:25 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course?

You are eligible to become a railway loco pilot if you possess the following requirements:

->You should have completed your 10th standard from any recognized board.
->You should also complete an ITI certification course in any specific trade.
->Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years.
13th July 2016, 01:01 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

Sir please answer my question fast as possible as. Hope that I will get the answer soon on this.

Thanking you.
Sorry, you are not eligible for railway loco pilot job with 12th commerce course. The candidates who have studied 10th and ITI or Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or NCVT certification course are eligible for Train Driver post. So, you have to study any one of the above given courses to be eligible for Train Driver post OR job. So you have to study any one of the above given course to be eligible for Train Driver. There will be a written test and interview conducted by Railway Recruitment Board for the selection. The age limit should be between 18 to 30 years. You can find the notification in the RRB website.
13th July 2016, 05:57 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

To become eligible to apply for Railway driver post, you need to have completed ITI or diploma in engineering discipline.

The examination for recruitment of Railway driver is conducted by RRB (railway recruitment board).The notification for the recruitment is published on the official website of RRB.

Eligibility criteria for Railway driver job in Indian Railways :-

-The candidate must have passed 10th/equivalent and should have done ITI from a recognized university or must have completed diploma in engineering in electrical/mechanical/electronics/automobile engineering.

-The candidate age should be in between 18-30 years. There will be relaxation is in age limit as per the government rules.

-Selection of candidate is made through written exam followed by the personal interview for the qualified candidates.
13th July 2016, 06:29 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

No, you are not eligible to become to become driver in Indian Railway.

To become driver in Indian railway candidate have to qualify in examination conducted by RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ). The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have ITI degree with minimum 10th.

So, with 12th qualification without having ITI degree you are not eligible to appear for examination and to become driver.
13th July 2016, 07:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to become loco pilot as per your educational qualification.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed 10th board and have ITI degree in a specified trade.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination without having ITI. So, if you want to appear for examination you have to pursue ITI.

The examination is conducted by RRB to get more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
13th July 2016, 08:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

Thanking you.
You have completed 12th standard in Commerce, So you are eligible for Indian Railway Loco Pilot exam.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard or completed ITI course from a recognized board/University are eligible for Loco Pilot in Indian Railway.

Your age should be in between 18 to 33 years.
13th July 2016, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For railway driver or loco pilot job you must have ITI diploma in trades like electrician/mechanic or any diploma in engineering qualification in streams like electrical/mechanical/automobile engineering.

On the basis of present qualification you are not eligible. Selection will be based on performance in written exam and interview. Age should be between 18 to 30 years.
14th July 2016, 12:45 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

There is no bondage of any stream but it is compulsory to be a holder of any technical degree like ITI etc.
It is compulsory to be a holder of these degree and without any technical degree you are not eligible.
You are pursuing from Commerce then also yiu need a technical degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?