17th January 2017, 01:46 PM
Sachin gadhwal

Am I eligible to apply for Government Teaching jobs in TGT after completing B.Pharmacy, B.Ed and TET exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Pharmacy and then I completed B.Ed, Now I want to become a Government Teacher so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Government Teaching jobs in TGT after completing B.Pharmacy, B.Ed and TET exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to make career in teaching field after 12th?
  2. Can i apply for TGT in Bihar Government Schools at 42 years age?
  3. Am I eligible to write TET or TRB exam for Government jobs after completing M.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed course? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for the government job exams after the age of 33 years?
  5. Best way to choose career in Teaching? Am I eligible for B.Ed, TGT or PGT after doing BCA?
  6. Am I eligible for TET/TGT exam after completing MSc from computer science with 66%? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am i eligible for TET/TGT exam after completing MSc from computer science with 66%
  8. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  10. What is the way to become a Teacher being a B.Com Graduate with an age of 26 years?
  11. How can I apply for government teaching jobs? I've done P.hD(Bio) and B.Ed and I'm 41 years old
  12. Maximum age limit to appear for CTET? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to apply for Government jobs in teaching field after completing BCA from PTU?
  14. Best options after graduation in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry and post graduation in M.Sc Zoology with 90.4% along with 4 gold medals?
  15. Government jobs at an age of 33 Years and being a B.E in E&C and MBA in Finance?
  16. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  17. Am I eligible for TGT after completing B.A and B.Ed with english
  18. How to to become a teacher after doing B.Com Hons with Account subject
19th January 2017, 06:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government Teaching jobs in TGT after completing B.Pharmacy, B.Ed and TET exam?

If you have qualified TET, then surely you will be eligible for government teaching jobs. Just apply for teaching vacancies on the basis of your TET score.

Nobody will look at your graduation degree. Only B.Ed and TET score are important. If you have got B Ed from a recognized college, then you will be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?