9th December 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Haryana SSC recruitment exam after completion of 12th CBSE?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing my class from CBSE Board in Haryana. After my 12th I am able to apply in Haryana SSC recruitment exam? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in SSC Postal Assistant recruitment being a 12th Arts student? Number of vacancies available?
  2. Are there any Railway jobs after Inter? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 54% in 12th Commerce?
  4. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  5. Eligibility to appear in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 71% in 12th NIOS?
  6. In Government sector I cannot get good salary if completed Diploma in EEE?
  7. What kind of posts are available in SSC CGL for B.Tech graduate? Eligibility to apply in SSC CGL recruitment exam?
  8. How to get technical Government sector job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  9. Am I eligible to apply in SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level recruitment being a B.Com final year student and studied Science in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to apply in SSC CGL Tier-I recruitment exam if my B.A. result will be publish after a month?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of 12th with 52% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to write RPET exam? I was born in Jodhpur but I am pursuing my 12th from Gugaon, Haryana
  13. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for Haryana PMT? I am appearing for class 12th CBSE from Delhi?
  15. Are B.Ed candidates eligible to apply for JBT posts? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done ETT from Chandigarh and having residential of Haryana
  16. What to chose CBSE and SSC board for 11th science?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech after 12th CBSE?
  18. Government jobs and their requirement details after 12th with 80%
12th December 2015, 08:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Haryana SSC recruitment exam after completion of 12th CBSE?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in Haryana SSC Recruitment Examination after completion of 12th Class from CBSE Board. But you cannot apply for all the examinations that are conducted by Staff Selection Commission with 12th Class as a basic qualification. Staff Selection Commission conducts several examinations viz. Combined Graduate Level Exam, Higher Secondary Level Exam, Stenographer Recruitment and Multi Tasking Staff Recruitments. You are eligible to apply for all the before mentioned recruitments except Combined Graduate Level Examination. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Haryana SSC and nation wide SSC Recruitments is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?