2nd February 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in HSSC Deputy Ranger recruitment with 57% in 12th Science?

Hello Everyone,
I have done my 12th with Science and secured 57% marks. I want to apply for HSSC for the post of Deputy Ranger. Please let me know that I am eligible or not for applying?

Related Questions:
4th February 2016, 09:45 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in HSSC Deputy Ranger recruitment with 57% in 12th Science?

HSSC released notification for the post of Deputy Ranger. You are interested to fill the application form and want to know about the eligibility criteria.

>>The minimum eligibility for the Deputy Ranger post is that student must pass 12th or equivalent from any recognized university with any of the three subjects:

**Physics

**Chemistry

**Math

**Botany

**Zoology

**Geology

**Agriculture

**Forestry

>>student also has knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric level or Higher Education.

**Since you have completed 12th with science. So you are definitely eligible for the post. So in my opinion you have to fill the application form when it the application form begins to fill. Following are the important dates for this exam:

Online application starts: 23rd February 2016

Online Application ends: 23rd March 2016

Closing date for fee submit: 25th March 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?