2nd February 2016, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in UPSSSC ADO recruitment having secured 44% in 12th?

Hello,
I have scored only 44% in my 12th standard. I want to apply in the recruitment of UPSSSC for ADO post. Kindly let me know that I am eligible or not for this recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in UPSSSC ADO recruitment? Detailed information about it
  2. Eligibility criteria and selection procedure of ADO in UPSSSC?
  3. When the notification of UPSSSC Junior Assistant will be published? Procedure to apply?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 54% in 12th Commerce?
  5. What is the syllabus for assistant statistical officer for UPPSC direct interview post
  6. Am I eligible for TCS Off Campus Recruitment having secured 85.2% in 10th, in 91% in 12th and 68.21% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS AO recruitment if secured 76% in 10th, 54% in 12th and pursuing B.Sc in Agriculture?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th?
  9. Can I apply for Infosys recruitment of Freshers having secured 68% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in BE? Will there be any reservation for the candidates of SC/ST in Infosys recruitment?
  10. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Interview if secured 78% in 10th, 57.88% in 12th and 72% in B.E.?
  11. Can i sit for iGATE placement with 65% marks in BE?
  12. What is the TCS placement eligibility criteria?
  13. What kind of jobs are available in UPSC for B.A. General 1st year student who has secured 48% in 12th Arts? Qualification required to apply?
  14. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible to apply in HSSC Deputy Ranger recruitment with 57% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  16. ADO recruitment last 10 years question papers with papers?
  17. What should I do to join IAF after completing Diploma engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 82% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 7.0 CGPA in BE with one arrear?
3rd February 2016, 10:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in UPSSSC ADO recruitment having secured 44% in 12th?

If you are done with Just 12th Class, then I am really sorry to say that you are not at all eligible to apply for this UPSSSC ADO Recruitment. Yes, if you have not completed Graduation then you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. Here is the basic educational qualification required for this recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required for "Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Assistant Development Officer (UPSSSC ADO)" is "Graduate Degree or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. Remember, the percentage secured in 12th Class is not considered for this recruitment and the only consideration is about Graduation. So make sure you have Graduate degree PASS from a recognized university, if you are not done with Bachelor Degree in order to be eligible for UPSSSC ADO Recruitment.
4th February 2016, 04:12 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in UPSSSC ADO recruitment having secured 44% in 12th?

UPSSSC conducts written exam followed by interview for the selection of students for the post of Assistant Development Officer (ADO). You want to apply for this post.

>>But unfortunately, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for this post. The minimum eligibility for this post is that student must possess a graduation degree from a recognized university. You do not fulfill the educational qualification criteria for this post.

>>In my opinion at this time you have to firstly get admission in graduation course. After doing graduation you are eligible for lot of other competitive exam and also for the ADO post.
4th February 2016, 08:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to become Assistant Development officers in UPSSC is graduation from approved university. Minimum age should be 21 and maximum should not exceed 40 years.
As you have just completed your 12th hence you are not eligible to apply for ADO UPSSC.
So firstly complete your graduation in any discipline then you can apply for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?