8th July 2016, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of M.Sc from distance mode?

I am complete m.sc in distance mode can i got software job and i have web desining programming c c JAVA ORACYLE net vb net languaing please tell can got software job of course got an job which companees are allow? Can you please guide me on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Software job after B.Com in distance mode
  2. Am I eligible to get a software job if I have completed B.Com from distance mode and MBA in regular mode?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  4. Job opportunity in IT sector after graduation(b.sc it) from distance mode and one and half year diploma from niit
  5. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get a software job if I have completed B.Com in distance and MBA in regular mode?
  7. Can I get software job after doing B.Sc from distance education mode?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology from distance mode?
  9. Can i get softwere job after doing BSC from Distance Education mode?
  10. I am pursuing MSc in Distance mode, am I eligible for MTech regular course?
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in computer in distance mode after finishing Master of Computer Application in Maharashtra?
  12. Am I eligible for M.Tech after finishing MCA? List of valid universities to do M.Tech in distance mode?
  13. Can I become a Senior Software Engineer after distance M.Sc(IT) having 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer?
  14. Will I be eligible to apply for government job after passing MSc Chemistry?
  15. Can I do M.Com private after passing B.Com?
  16. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode from RVD University? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course?
  18. Can I do Ph.D through distance education having passed MA in 2002?
9th July 2016, 10:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of M.Sc from distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am complete m.sc in distance mode can i got software job and i have web desining programming c c JAVA ORACYLE net vb net languaing please tell can got software job of course got an job which companees are allow? Can you please guide me on this?
No, Distance education candidates are not eligible for Software jobs.

Only B.Tech/B.E in CSE/IT or MCA or M.Sc in IT/CS or M.Tech degree holder candidates with regular course are eligible for software jobs.
9th July 2016, 10:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of M.Sc from distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is very difficult to get a job in software industry with distance mode M.Sc. Most of the Top software companies recruits only those studied through regular mode. So, you have to try hard to get a job in Software Company. You can apply for small or mid sized software companies for a job.

- You should be very good in communication and should have very good technical skills.
- In the process of selection you have to clear the aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?