24th June 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA in long distance mode?

I was complete BA with long distance education but I still apply for the any government job pls ask me my question latest job available? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for the government jobs? Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA in long distance mode?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Railway job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of degree course in distance mode?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  5. Am I eligible to get Government jobs after completing BCA(H) from Distance Education?
  6. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode from RVD University?
  7. List of government jobs after completing engineering through distance?
  8. Is NIMS distance education valid for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for a job under government of India? I am pursuing BCA in distance mode
  10. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  11. Can I apply for government jobs after completing graduation in B.A Arts through distance mode?
  12. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government management trainee exam after completion of MBA in distance mode?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology from distance mode?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc from Annamali University in distance mode?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for assistant professor join in government colleges after completion of M.Com through distance mode?
  17. Can I do Ph.D after completion of MA Economics in distance mode with regular B.Ed?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D entrance exam after completion of M.Sc in distance mode in Berhampur University?
24th June 2016, 05:08 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA in long distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was complete BA with long distance education but I still apply for the any government job pls ask me my question latest job available? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for the government jobs? Can you please provide me the details?

Yes, you are eligible for various government jobs after completion of BA in distance mode.
The eligibility for various government jobs is a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognised university. So you are eligible for various government jobs with graduation from distance mode. You can apply for jobs in central government departments and state government departments. For the jobs you have to look for the notifications and then apply to the posts. There will be a written test and interview for the selection. The competition for the government job is very high. So you have to prepare well to clear the written test.
25th June 2016, 09:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA in long distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.A course in Distance Education, So you are eligible for government sector exams like School Service Exam.

Those who have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university are eligible for School Service Commission exam. Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years
25th June 2016, 12:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for government jobs entrance examination after pursuing course in distance mode.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is :-

Candidates must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised varsity.

Candidates must have minimum passing percentage in degree.

The age limit to appear for examination varies for different examination.

So, you can visit the official website of website as according to job you want to appear for and qualify in it.

Some of entrance examination are IBPS, Railway, Staff Selection etc...
25th June 2016, 06:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you are eligible for government jobs if you have completed your graduation through distance mode. You can apply for civil services exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year.
Your age limit should be in between 21 to 32 years and relaxation in upper age limit is given to the categories. Number of attempts is 5 for general category and 7 for OBC and there is no restriction for SC/ST. You may apply for teaching jobs.
25th June 2016, 06:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for government job after completion of BA in long distance mode:-

Yes, you are eligible for government sector jobs if your degree is recognised you can apply for civil service exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised University are eligible for civil service exam .

Age criteria:-

For general-211 to 32 years

For OBC- 21 to 35 years

For SC / St -21 to 37 years

Number of attempts:-

For general :5

For OBC: 9

For SC / St:No restrictions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?