23rd July 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc from Annamali University in distance mode?

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc from Annamali University in distance mode? Can you let me know what should be the process I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  2. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in any course after completion of post graduation from distance mode?
  7. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  8. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Sc course?
  10. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D entrance exam after completion of M.Sc in distance mode in Berhampur University?
  13. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  14. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  15. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of PGDM from AIMA in distance mode?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D or M.Phil from any university in distance mode after completion of M.Com with 48% marks?
  17. Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?
  18. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
25th July 2016, 09:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc from Annamali University in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc from Annamali University in distance mode? Can you let me know what should be the process I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Thanks!
After completion of M.Sc from Annamali University in Distance Mode, you are eligible for P)h.D course.

But you should qualify in UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidate who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for UGC NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55%and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate it's hold 50% above in masters degree.

After qualifying in UGC NET exam, you can apply for Ph.D course in any government University.
26th July 2016, 12:50 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc from Annamali University in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, if you scored above 55% of marks in Master degree course then definitely you are eligible for PhD course. There is no issue whether you completed Master degree course through distance or regular mode. The university must be approved by the UGC to be eligible for PhD course. The selection will be based on the UGC NET score. So, you need to appear and qualify in the NET examination with good marks.
28th July 2016, 12:39 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that you are definitely eligible to do Ph.D course after the completion of M.Sc from Annamalai University through distance mode.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?