16th May 2016, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for applying government jobs after completion of BA from long distance mode?

I was complete b.a with long distance education but I still apply for the any government job pls ask me my question latest job available? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon as possible. Awaiting for the reason.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of degree course in distance mode?
  4. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology from distance mode?
  6. Am I eligible for government jobs as Software engineer?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs being a 10th candidate of Distance Education?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in any course after completion of post graduation from distance mode?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of MCA course? How about in distance mode if not in regular?
  10. Is Ph.D. in Library Science through the distance mode is valid for government jobs?
  11. How can I apply for a job under government of India? I am pursuing BCA in distance mode
  12. Will I be eligible for IPS exam after completion of my degree through distance learning mode?
  13. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government management trainee exam after completion of MBA in distance mode?
  15. Eligibility to apply for government jobs after passing B.Sc. through distance learning from Soviet University New Delhi?
  16. Am i eligible for PSU jobs after doing distance mode MBA?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?
  18. Am I eligible to get government jobs? I've passed M.A in English through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
17th May 2016, 02:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for applying government jobs after completion of BA from long distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was complete b.a with long distance education but I still apply for the any government job pls ask me my question latest job available? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon as possible. Awaiting for the reason.
Yes, you are eligible for government sector jobs if your degree is recognized. You can apply for Civil Service exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Civil Service exam..

Age criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 5
For OBC: 9
For SC/ST: No Restriction
17th May 2016, 03:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for applying government jobs after completion of BA from long distance mode?

Yes, having degree in distance education is not a problem in getting the government jobs.

The recruitment in government jobs are offered after appearing and qualifying in the entrance examination.

So, as you have bachelor degree you can appear for Bank PO/Clerk, RRB, Civil Services, CDS, SSC examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment for the job.

For more details about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.upsc.gov.in or www.ssc.nic.in.
17th May 2016, 05:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of your BA via distance education mode, there is no such problem in it.

You just need to fulfill the eligibility criteria for various posts and examinations so as to be eligible to at least be eligible to apply for the post and examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?