27th March 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Indian railway job on the basis of BSc and age of 7 years?

I have completed my BSc with pass class in 2011. Can I apply for Indian railway job and how please let me know. Right now my age is 27.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs I can apply in Railways if I have completed only till higher secondary studies and 22 years of age?
  2. Which type of job is available in Railway for 12th (Science) who has passed out 5 years ago? Age criteria for various posts?
  3. Can I apply for Indian Railway recruitment if completed Diploma in IT on 10th basis?
  4. Government job after 12th with an age of 17 years?
  5. What are the jobs in Indian Railway? I have done graduation in BSc
  6. Can I get job in Indian Railway being 20 years old SSLC pass out?
  7. Will it be possible to get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc Nursing course?
  8. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc degree in hotel management
  9. Can I apply in Indian Railway after completing BSc in Physics
  10. Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course?
  11. How to get a railway job after completion of B.Com?
  12. Can an Ex-Indian Army retired Clerk apply for Clerk job in Indian Railway? Other jobs available in Indian Railway?
  13. Can I get job in Indian Railway on Intermediate basis and continue my education if studying B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?
  14. Which type of post an Arts graduate can get in Indian Railway? How to prepare for it?
  15. How to apply for Indian Railway exam after completing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get a railway nursing job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  17. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for 34 years old ITI Electrician Trade holder?
  18. How to get job in railway after 30 years of service in Indian Army?
28th March 2017, 01:15 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian railway job on the basis of BSc and age of 7 years?

As you have completed B.Sc, so you are eligible to get a job in Indian Railway. You have to apply for RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) examination which is conducted for different positions in Railway departments. Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years. For SC/ST candidates the age will be relaxed by 5 years and for OBC it is 3 years. So, if you qualify the examination then you will be eligible to get a job in Indian Railways.
28th March 2017, 02:18 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian railway job on the basis of BSc and age of 7 years?

Yes, you can very much apply for Indian Railway job after completion of your B.Sc degree as the minimum eligibility criteria in order to apply for the job post.

Candidate's age should not be above 30 years at the time of applying for the job, therefore according to your qualification and your age, you are very much eligible to apply for job in Indian Railway.
30th March 2017, 12:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BSc with pass class in 2011. Can I apply for Indian railway job and how please let me know. Right now my age is 27.
You are eligible for Indian Railway in Group D post.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

Your minimum age should be 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?