16th November 2016, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for internship programme in ISRO after completing 3rd year of BE Geo-Informatics department?

Respected Sir, I am studying in 3rd year B.E (Geo-Informatics department). Now I have completed my 5th semester so can I apply for internship programme in ISRO this december month? Please send me the details of applying for internship in ISRO. My interesting subject is Remote-Sensing.
E-MAIL ID IS:[email protected]

Related Questions:
25th November 2016, 10:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship programme in ISRO after completing 3rd year of BE Geo-Informatics department?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Internship program in ISRO after completion of 3rd year of B.E/ B.Tech. Yes, in order to be eligible you must have completed the Graduation or B.E/ B.Tech or else you must be pursuing 4th year of B.Tech. As you are still pursuing 3rd year of B.E, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible this year. But I suggest you to apply for this recruitment from next year as you will be in final year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?