4th March 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for job in government sector after completion of B.Tech in Automation and Robotics from PTU?

Hello Sir/Mam, I'm pursuing B.Tech in automation and robotics from PTU. Where ever I'm eligible to apply for the job in the government sector? Can you please provide me with the required information on the same soon? Awaiting to get your kind response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  2. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  3. What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for credit officer government job after completion of MBA from PTU through distance learning?
  5. How can I apply for a job in government sector after B.Tech Mechanical and Automation?
  6. PTU, M.Tech in Production Engineering, Robotics and Industrial Automation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation in mechanical automation engineering
  8. Job opportunties in Government sector for BTech Civil student? -- [New]
  9. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  10. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  12. How to apply for 4 weeks training related to Automation, Embedded and Robotics at BHEL?
  13. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  14. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical and Automation Engineering student? Eligibility requirements to appear in GATE?
  16. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  17. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  18. Am I eligible for any job after 2nd PU?
1st April 2018, 04:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for job in government sector after completion of B.Tech in Automation and Robotics from PTU?

Government Job Opportunities available in the filed of Automation and Robotics for B.Tech Graduates:

Yes, there are several government organizations that are recruiting candidates from Automation and Robotics field. As you are done with B.Tech course in this said stream, I can say that you may find better scope in various government organizations. Some of them are,

>> Indian Underwater Robotics Society
http://www.iurs.org/

>> Indian Space Research Organization
https://www.isro.gov.in/

>> Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
https://www.cdac.in/

>> Defence Research and Development Organization's Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/labs1/C...g=homepage.jsp

>> Aeronautical Development Establishment, Bangalore ..etc.,
https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/labs1/A...g=homepage.jsp

Besides these, you may find may find employment opportunities in other field like, Weather and Environment, Military, Transportation, Home, Commerce, Security..etc.,
4th April 2018, 02:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for job in government sector after completion of B.Tech in Automation and Robotics from PTU?

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to apply for jobs in Government sector after the completion of B.Tech course in Automation and Robotics.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% of marks in it can very much apply in almost all the Government sector jobs based on their qualification.
Since, you will complete your Graduation in Engineering, you can also apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?