23rd June 2016, 01:42 PM
manishyadav960815

Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical and Automation Engineering student? Eligibility requirements to appear in GATE?

Respected Sir,
I Hereby want to know that I am a student who is studying Mechanical and Automation Engineering from GGSIPU Of Delhi. So kindly tell me about the jobs offer in Government sector for students like me and the eligibility requirements for GATE which I want to give.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation in mechanical automation engineering
  2. Information about GATE/IES examination? I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical and Automation)
  3. How can I apply for a job in government sector after B.Tech Mechanical and Automation?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. How to do Automation if I am a Mechanical engineering student?
  7. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  8. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  11. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Job opportunities in government sector after passing B.E mechanical engineering?
  14. What are the Government job opportunities after completing Engineering?
  15. What are the career opportunities available after completing Mechanical Engineering? Is there a good opportunity in the Government sector for Mechanical Engineers?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?
  17. List of Job Opportunities for me in Government sector with a GATE score of 40.33? How to apply for these Job Opportunities?
  18. Job opportunities in government sector for Civil Engineer? List of core government companies? -- [New]
24th June 2016, 08:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical and Automation Engineering student? Eligibility requirements to appear in GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishyadav960815 View Post
Respected Sir,
I Hereby want to know that I am a student who is studying Mechanical and Automation Engineering from GGSIPU Of Delhi. So kindly tell me about the jobs offer in Government sector for students like me and the eligibility requirements for GATE which I want to give.
After completion B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, you are eligible for IES exam.

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination.

Those who have completed bachelor engineering degree course are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES Exam. Final year student are also eligible for IES exam.

The applicant age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Yes, you are eligible for GATE exam.

Those who have done Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department are eligible for GATE exam.
24th June 2016, 09:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical and Automation Engineering student? Eligibility requirements to appear in GATE?

Job opportunities in Government Sector for Mechanical and Automation Engineering Candidates:

I am providing you the list of companies that offer jobs for Automation companies/ organizations in India.

>> CIPET
Post - Graduate Engineer Trainee
Last Date - 2nd July, 2016
http://cipet.gov.in/

>> RGIPT
Programme - M.Tech
Last Date - 30th June, 2016
http://www.rgipt.ac.in/

>> Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
Post - Assistant Manager
http://www.midhani.gov.in/

>> Shipping Corporation of India Limited
http://www.shipindia.com/

Eligibility Criteria Required to join GATE:

@ Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Agriculture from a recognized university.

@ Candidates who are doing their final year are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?