13th July 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any job after 2nd PU?

I have completed my 2nd PU in science and results are soon to come. Am I eligible for this exam and what will be the salary, if we get the job through this exam?

14th July 2017, 11:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any job after 2nd PU?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for several jobs after completion of 2nd PU. For most of the private sector job opportunities, the minimum education qualification required is "Graduation" rather than 12th Class.

And for getting job in Government sector, candidates from 12th Class or from Graduation background are eligible to apply.

So, after completion of 12th Class I suggest you to apply for Government based jobs. With 12th class background, you may apply for the below mentioned jobs.

>> SSC Combined Higher Secondary Recruitment

>> SSC MTS recruitment

>> SSC Stenographer recruitment

>> Indian railways recruitment

>> Postal Assistant Recruitment

>> National Defence Academy or Naval Academy recruitment

>> Special Class Railway Apprentice recruitment..etc.,
15th July 2017, 01:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 2nd PU in science and results are soon to come. Am I eligible for this exam and what will be the salary, if we get the job through this exam?

Yes, you are eligible for some jobs after completion of 2nd PUC or 10+2. You can apply for a job in various organizations. You can apply for the following posts: Police Constable, Driver, Multi Tasking Staff, Soldier & Porters in Indian Army, Anganwadi Worker, Lower Division Clerk, Cabin Crew, Insurance Agent, various jobs in the State Staff Selection Commission, Apprentice, Data Entry Operator, Peon, Sub Staff, Assistant, Customer Care Executive, Utility Workmen etc. You can find the job vacancies in the job sites and in the newspapers. You can apply online or offline for a job as per the requirement.
15th July 2017, 09:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for job opportunities after completion of 2nd PUC. There are several job opportunities for candidates from Graduation background as well as for 12th Class background candidates. Hence, I suggest you to get the basic educational qualification required for concerned recruitment's.

>> You may apply for several job opportunities on the basis of 12th Class. You can apply for Staff Selection Based recruitment's, Indian Railways and Postal Assistant recruitment's.

>> You can apply for Multi Tasking staff recruitment's, Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, several government department's clerical cadre recruitment's...etc.,

>> Other than this you may apply for UPSC based recruitment's with 12th Class qualification background.

>> Initial salary would be of Rs.16,000/- per month and it may gets increased based on the experience you attain.
19th July 2017, 08:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for Railway group D exam.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post. Your minimum age should be 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?