27th October 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Is a government employee eligible to apply for an IT job?

Can a government employee apply for an IT job and do it if he is in leave on the basis loss of pay ? Please tell me if yes how to apply for PF? Can you please provide me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course if working as a state government employee?
  2. Can a government employee be allowed for C.A course?
  3. Can a central government employee give JMFC exam and be a Judge?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for the government job if I have a backlog in particular subject?
  5. One government employee can apply for another government job?
  6. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  7. Am I eligible to give UPSC Exam at the age of 38 years being a state Government Employee? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to appear for KEAM if i am a government employee?
  9. A government employee can do private job simultaneously?
  10. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  11. How to apply for a job in state bank of India? My father is a central government employee of grade III in BSNL
  12. Can any government employee give IPS entrance test? What is the age relaxation and age limit for Government Employee?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  14. How to apply for another post in central government if I am a employee in central government with annual income of 5 lakh? Am I eligible to apply in OBC quota?
  15. What is the age limit for a Government employee to apply for Group 1 and 2 exams? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  17. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  18. Is a state government employee aged 43 eligible for Group I exam?
12th November 2022, 08:06 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is a government employee eligible to apply for an IT job?

An IT job maybe a full time job with you may have to do so doing it along with your existing government job will be very difficult

If you have assign sanction or a bond with the government walking in another form may breach the following and you will have to pay for the consequences or even you might lose your job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?