16th November 2016, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NDA exam with a permanent tattoo on my neck?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for NDA but I have a permanent tattoo on my neck. So I want to know am I eligible to apply for NDA exam with a permanent tattoo on my neck? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th November 2016, 10:13 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NDA exam with a permanent tattoo on my neck?

You will have to remove your tattoo from your neck permanently. If you have a tattoo will be disqualified. NAD stands for National Defence Academy & they follow the strict grooming. So before applying for the NDA remove your tattoo.
20th February 2018, 07:40 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NDA exam with a permanent tattoo on my neck?

With permanent tattoo on your neck, you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC two times every year. Having permanent tattoo on any body part is not allowed for defence academy services. And also in order to apply for this exam, you must have passed 12th standard or Intermediate from government recognised college. And age limit to apply for this exam is 16.5 years to 19 years and unmarried male candidates only are eligible to apply for this NDA exam. And you must be mentally and physically fit and candidates are selected based on written exam and physical efficiency test, personal interview. For any further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?