2nd December 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get a Clerk job in government Financial Institutions if completed B.Com and Post Graduation in Commerce and got 68%, 50% marks respectively? List of entrance exam with pattern for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com and Post Graduation in Commerce and got 68%, 50% marks respectively? Please tell me how to get Clerk job in government Financial Institutions? List of entrance exam with pattern for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  2. Am I eligible to get government job if I have scored 75% in Commerce post graduation and visually challenged?
  3. What kind of job can I get after post graduation in commerce with 74% marks? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course with 48% marks in Graduation?
  5. Can a 12th passed with 57% marks eligible to apply for Indian Army Clerk post if got 37% in Mathematics paper of 10th? Other posts available for me?
  6. Which government job exam i can write with 54% in Graduation and 55% in Post Graduation?
  7. List government registered homeopathy institutions in Delhi for doing post graduation?
  8. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  9. Is it possible for me to get the job in government railway sector as ticket counter after completion of B.Com graduation?
  10. List government job options for experienced Post Graduate in Commerce?
  11. Eligibility criteria for entrance exam for bank for clerk post after post graduation in Microbiology and with an age of 30 years?
  12. What all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation from Ranga University?
  13. Can I apply for IBPS exam in clerical post after passing HS exam with 55%?
  14. Can I apply for T.Y.B.Com being an Arts graduate?
  15. After passing 12th Commerce with 60 percent marks can I apply for Bank Clerk exam? Apart from 12th what else is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Date of sale of the entrance exam forms for B.Com(Hons)? Which institutions organize entrance exam for this course? What is the cutoff marks? Minimum requirements for admission in the college? Career opportunities related to commerce?
  17. What is the syllabus of B.Com entrance exam
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
20th February 2018, 07:47 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: How to get a Clerk job in government Financial Institutions if completed B.Com and Post Graduation in Commerce and got 68%, 50% marks respectively? List of entrance exam with pattern for it?

As you are asking about clerk job in government financial institutions, you have to appear and clear the exams which I have mentioned below to get this job.
-> IBPS clerk exam
-> SBI clerk examination
-> RBI assistant exam
-> Assistant post exams conducted by insurance companies like LIC, NIC etc.
And bachelor degree pass is the educational qualification required for this post and as you have completed your Post graduation, you are definitely eligible to apply for this post. Age limit to apply for all these exams is 21-28 years and age relaxations are as per government regulations. And candidates will be selected on the basis of score got in written exam, language proficiency test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?