8th December 2016, 06:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing intermediate with Biology?

Respected Sir, I have completed my intermediate with subjects Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English and Hindi so I want to know am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing intermediate with Biology? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing 12th with Biology?
  2. What kind of job will be suitable for me in Indian Navy after completing Intermediate?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc (CBZ)? What is the procedure to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  4. Which job will be more suitable for me in Indian Navy after completing 12th?
  5. Can I study BBA after completion of Intermediate with Biology stream?
  6. How to join Indian Navy in Visakhaptnam after completing intermediate with 60%
  7. Qualification required for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for 19 years old candidate?
  8. Can I get a job in Indian Navy after passing 12th Biology Science with 67% -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I join the genetic engineering course after completing intermediate with biology, Physics and chemistry? Am I eligible to go for it?
  10. Am I eligible for Indian navy or merchant navy after 12th with PCB?
  11. Can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science) from NIOS?
  12. How can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. How to join Indian Navy Job when I am a 25 years old B.E Graduates?
  14. Am I eligible for women Officer in Indian Navy? How can I get job and what exams should I take for that?
  15. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing BA in English Literature?
  16. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  17. How can I get a job in Indian Navy after completing diploma in computer technology
  18. How can I join Indian Navy if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English?
9th December 2016, 07:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing intermediate with Biology?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy after completion of your Intermediate with Biology subject. To be eligible to join Indian Navy, you should have passed Intermediate or an equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board. Since, you have not studied Mathematics subject, being a Biology student, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy.
9th December 2016, 11:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing intermediate with Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my intermediate with subjects Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English and Hindi so I want to know am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing intermediate with Biology? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the entrance exam.
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with mathematics and physics from a recognized board are eligible for Indian Navy through NDA exam.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?