1st April 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc Nursing course after completion of 12th standard?

Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc Nursing course after completion of 12th standard? What is the minimum criteria require for the same? Can you please guide me with the details? It will be helpful if you can let me know the procedure which I need to follow.

Thank you.

2nd April 2016, 12:10 AM
pariyo ki rani
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc Nursing course after completion of 12th standard?

Yes, of course you are eligible for the course of B. Sc Nursing after passed out 12th in medical field.
There are many colleges which offers B. Sc Nursing are as follows:-
Guru Angad Dev college
Sarabha college
Ludhiana institute etc
If you are interested in nursing field then you are apply for this field. This is great as well as becoming a bright lyf in future.
2nd April 2016, 01:13 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc Nursing course after completion of 12th standard?

Yes, you can apply for B.Sc Nursing course if you have passed 12th with PCB group of subjects.

Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Sc. Nursing course :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification with at least 45% marks in aggregate.

-The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in 10+2.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 17 years to 35 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
2nd April 2016, 05:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for B.SC Nursing course after completion of 12th:-

The minimum age limit is 17 years but not more than 35 years

thye candidate should have passed 12th from a recognized board or university

The student should have passed with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and with minimum of 45% marks in PCB group and 40% for reserved category candidates

The candidate should be madically fit.
2nd April 2016, 10:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

A candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories from recognised board. You have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by the University of your state where you want to take admission. Only girl candidates are eligible to appear in this test and your age should be in between 17 to 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?