5th August 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for ONGC Graduate Trainee post through GATE being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student and I am preparing for GATE also. I want to know enter in ONGC for Graduate Trainee post. Can you please tell me I am eligible if I go through GATE?

14th August 2015, 02:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for ONGC Graduate Trainee post through GATE being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

Yes, you are eligible to join Oil and Natural Gas Corporation after completing bachelor of technology in mechanical engineering. But you must know that entry to this Public Sector undertaking is only possible if you secure top ranks in Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering.

If you manage to get a rank within top 500 in Mechanical engineering in GATE exam, you will have good chance of getting shortlisted for jobs as Graduate Trainee in ONGC. About 60% weightage is given to GATE marks and 15 marks to interview conducted at later stage.

You can apply for the ONGC recruitment when notifications are released by it. For more details, visit www.ongcinidia.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?