12th August 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i do M.Sc in Physics after clearing SCRA? Is there any better course option for me?

Can i do M.Sc in Physics after clearing SCRA? Is there any better course option for me?

14th August 2015, 01:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do M.Sc in Physics after clearing SCRA? Is there any better course option for me?

SCRA stands for the Special Class Railway Apprentice exam. The entrance examination is conducted by the UPSC every year. For this exam, a candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

After clearing the written test and interview of SCRA, you will be able to pursue bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from BIT Mesra. So you can not do master's degree in physics after clearing SCRA.

You can apply for the IIT JAM exam for master's degree in physics from IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?