2nd February 2015, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Will I get rejected in Interview if applied for the wrong post in SSC-CGL recruitment?

Hello sir
I have wrongly filled the column in SSC-CGL form. I have applied for the post of compiler in the form for which the qualification in Graduation with economics/commerce, but I am a History hons. graduate. My form has been accepted for Tier-I & Tier -II exams but will it disqualify me from interview and skill test other than the post of compiler where I am eligilble for.

May please answer my query

25th April 2015, 12:21 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get rejected in Interview if applied for the wrong post in SSC-CGL recruitment?

If you have filled up the preference for Compiler post by mistake on the place of another post you were going to fill, then it is a problem and this may create problem if you have preferred only for one post in SSC CGL examination because one post preference makes trouble for a candidate but if you have preferred other posts as well then you will face a little bit of trouble while being considered for final selection after confirmation of your all qualifying scores in test.

There is a solution of your problem that examination pattern and papers are same for all the regions of SSC CGL Tier I and II examination that is why you should prepare for examination without worry because cut off marks for each post is different and if you could not qualify the cut off marks of Compiler post then you will be shortlisted for another post after passing Tier II examination then this problem will not be existed in this case.

If you qualify for Compiler post then you will be required to check your documents at the interview center then they will find your qualification is not as per the requirement then they may immediately cancel your candidature due to your little mistake and if such thing happens then you should report to the regional head office of the SSC and mention your problem before appearing for interview then they will clear your doubt and help you in this trouble.

In that case, you will be rejected from the post of Compiler and chosen for another post preferred by you after compiler in your application form and you may get the job.

In future you should not do such silly mistakes because this is a sign of absolute illiterate person but I am sure you will rectify your mistake and would not do it again in future.
23rd May 2017, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get rejected in Interview if applied for the wrong post in SSC-CGL recruitment?

I have two question
1. If m not able to clear cut off for j.s.o /compiler but cleared cut off for all other post except AAO AND JSO than will I get selected for other posts
2.Candidate applying for jso and compiler post can defeat other post also if they couldn't clear it's cut off or did not appeared in paper 3 in teir 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?